GARAGE DOOR EXPERTS
CABLES, PULLEYS, ROLLERS, WEATHER STRIPS
GARAGE DOOR PART REPLACEMENT FROM THE EXPERTS IN COLUMBIA MARYLAND
A garage door is a complex system. There’s a number of parts that need to work in harmony in order for your garage door to rise smoothly and quietly. If the spring on your garage door has broken, call us immediately! Operating your door with a broken spring can lead to motor damage!
WE HAVE THE GARAGE DOOR PARTS YOU NEED
When it comes to the operation of your garage door, we’ve got all the components you need. Among these are:
- High quality torsion and extension springs. We fix all springs on any garage door type and brand.
- Rollers-When your door opens, does it make a horrible grinding or screeching noise? If so, the rollers could be the problem. Over time, these parts can wear down. If the problem isn’t fixed, your door can experience undue strain or damage, or even go off track.
- Cables And Pulleys-There’s a wide variety of garage door styles, and there’s an equal number of cable varieties. We can ensure that, whatever make or model you have, your system will have correct length and safe, precise crimps. It’s also critically important that the pulleys in your system work smoothly and efficiently.
- Weather Strips-We offer a number of weather sealing options in vinyl, rubber, steel and other materials. Whatever your choice, we can make sure to keep moisture and cold air out, along with blocking access to rodents, insects, and other pests.
- Bottom Rubbers-You might not pay too much attention to this seal on the floor of your garage, but it’s a valuable ally when it comes to keeping leaves, mice, and cold air from entering your garage. If you’ve got a heated garage, this is invaluable for stopping heat loss.
CALL FOR AN ESTIMATE ON GARAGE DOOR REPAIR
If you are looking for garage door repair in the Greater Baltimore area, get in touch with Castle Fort Garage Door Repair today. We’ll give you an estimate on the repair, service, and installation you need right away!